Dental emergencies can happen anywhere, anytime. We understand and we will attempt to see you as soon as possible. We are by appointment only, even our emergency visits; and treatment is not GUARANTEED same day, but we will try. If you have a dental emergency during non-business hours, please call the number of the location that is close to you. If you have a need that your office cannot meet, our internal referral program will allow you opportunity for treatment at another centralized location within our group.
Note: Please see your nearest emergency room if you experience any of the following dental/medical emergencies:
WHAT IS A DENTAL/MEDICAL EMERGENCY?
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Swelling, especially around the neck, throat, floor of the mouth/under the jaw, corner of the eye
- Any swelling combined with problems breathing
- Fever greater than 102 degrees
WHAT IS A DENTAL EMERGENCY?
- Chipped, broken, or cracked tooth with pain
- A tooth (adult tooth) that has been knocked out
- Pain coming from your mouth or jaw area
WHAT IS NOT A DENTAL EMERGENCY?
- Tooth sensitivity
- Broken filling or chipped, broken or cracked tooth with no symptoms
- Loss of a temporary crown with no symptoms
- Soreness following a filling or tooth extraction